Tuesday, April 04, 2006

self portrait Tuesday




I love that the theme for Self Portrait Tuesdays is time; the possibilities are infinite like time itself. It has caused me to ponder things I might not have thought about otherwise. Each week I think of something in my life that has been changed, shaped and/or influenced by time.

This week I was thinking about friendships. How, if we are lucky, they grow over time as we grow deepening their roots and spreading their branches. I am feeling particularly lucky to have so many amazing, awe inspiring, inspirational and talented women in my life. My cup runneth over.

The beautiful Denise at Bohemian Girl Designs is one of these women. Her lovely husband has been helping me with my website, check him out at fractaltree.com. This week he helped me to launch my boutique. There are tons more updates coming soon, many summer dresses and tops and other fun goodies, so please check back soon.

I sent the updated site and new boutique out to friends, family and friends-like-family and their support has been breath taking. I am so grateful and honored to know so many people doing amazing things, saving lives, making significant art, working to develop new meds. I am often amazed they let me run in their pack!

As I have shared before, I battle confidence issues so to have such an outpouring of well wishes has been a real life-line in a nerve racking time. Thank you to you all. I love you and will forever cherish you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

*happy tears*

thank you for your sweetness of words.

but really...you're so easy to love.

12:49 PM  
Blogger M said...

Wow, what wonderful stuff!! You are truly an artist, my dear! Gotta save my pennies to get me one of those great pink necklaces!! I'm totally into pink again, after hiding from it for years. Brings me back to my childhood. I'm going to pass your site onto my dear friends, spread the beauty around. Well done, congratulations!!

2:33 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

hi there -

I've been a bit out of the loop lately so I can't wait to get into lookiong through your site properly!! What I've seen so far is so impressive!!

And in answer to the question you posted on my blog - ANYONE can join the Scribblings! (I'm not a professional writer by any means & I started the thing!!) It's just about doing some writing to be creative!! (And you already are so I'd love to see what else you'd do!!)

9:35 AM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

oh your boutique! I am so excited that it is open. This is fantastic!!! oh the joy of seeing a seed planted begin to germinate. I am so proud of you!

11:17 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

oh my goodness...
that carrie dress
is beautiful...

i kind of did a little gasp
when i saw it,
heehee...

and i love how the site looks...
i am drawn to trees by nature
(heh, kind of a funny sentence
really, heehee)
and i love the paintings
and the colors
and i am fully aware that i am now
gushing...
:)

and i wanted to tell you how
sweet
you are,
not only for leaving a kind note
on my blog
to start with,
but for coming back to
check on me...
:)

will definately be
checking out your boutique
on a regular basis
:)

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home