Tuesday, March 14, 2006



I am glad that the theme this month is time...so I share unfinished work. These are part of the piece that I explained last Tuesday. They will hang with the last group as part of a larger work. They too are unfinished. I work in layers, these and the last post are of paintings at the first layerstage, the very beginning. I do a first layer on the whole piece (sometime whole shhow or series) and then go back over it at least once, sometimes many more times. It helps maintain a continuity amoung the works. So, again, time is a good theme here as these paintings take a lot of it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i love the way you look at things. this idea of time. beautiful.
oh and i can't wait to see your artwork in person some day. i love the lines, the shadows, the colors, the purity...

9:32 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

wow honey. breathtaking. i love your process of creating as well. i love the richness of the colors you use...and the bravery of you as a nude model.

i stare at the one you did of us a thousand times a day as it sits on the wall of the steps up to our loft.

your pieces are coming together beautifully and gracefully.

i am always in awe of you.

loving you tender. xoxo

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comments on my blog!!! I hope you too are feeling better!!!

Your website and blog are wonderful!!! I will add you to my Blogs I dig...if you don't mind!~ ;-)

Take care!!!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home