Saturday, April 29, 2006

Grateful Friday…er…Saturday





I am so full of gratitude that I am going to write my grateful Friday, even though it’s Saturday!!

• I am grateful that I finally got my computer back from my husband who had been using (and by that I mean hogging) it for the majority of the week!

• My beautiful new weeping cherry tree for the front yard and the other assorted plants as well! I am trying to create a magical garden and a place to spend time complete with waterfall into a pond, mosaic stepping stones, blown glass candle holders for the flower beads and many other magical little touches. A great place for our mini art fests!


• The most fabulous in-laws in the world! The have taken my son to the Zoo for a class on the animals of Madagascar, to a baseball game and then to dinner and to spend the night. I am enjoying a blissful day TO MYSELF!!

• I can spend as much time in my studio on my very own time line today, a rare treat and a much-needed one too. I am feeling so very behind in my commissions and for my show, I am really nervous about it so today is a lifeline!


• That there are those among you willing to take the Simple Steps with me!! Here’s to getting control instead of being controlled!

• My son had his very first T-ball game last night. It was so hysterical to watch, kids forgetting to run after batting, ten kids running after the same ball and ending up in a huge pile, how huge all their heads looked in the batting helmets with their skinny little bodies. It was a touch of pure sweetness and humor. A great way to spend an evening!


• I figured out the next painting in the series for me show and am excited to get going on it! This is HUGE for me people!

• I have so many hobbies and things I enjoy doing, I am never bored. Overwhelmed yes but never bored!

• I am so grateful for my life. Today I feel happy, content, optimistic and in love with life. I have energy, I feel healthy and I love so many people and so many things.

I hope everyone else is feeling an emotional lift today as well!

3 Comments:

Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i love to hear this happiness in your post. beautiful.
i can't wait to have our mini art fests in the garden...oh i am so lucky to live near you girl!

11:11 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

your garden will be so zen-bliss.

i must see it.

love love love.

ps. Dace has your beauty.

11:14 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

sigh! Yes, you have given me a lift! I loved this post! Thank you!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home