Thursday, April 13, 2006

How I spent my day!





Here are a few of the necklaces I made using the gifts from Tutu (Hawaiian for grandma). It was great fun to put these together and just PLAY! I am a bad photographer with my digital camera so sorry about the fuzzy quality of the photos :(

The beads are so beautiful!! I am going to keep one and wear it with this dress I made for summer. It looks way more shiny in this picture than it really is. I will be adding quite a few dresses and little summer tops soon. I have been a busy bee!


Here are two more paintings too...almost done, finally!

6 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

look at you busy~creative girrrrrrrrl.

Mmmhmmm...boho is proud of leth.

i love the color of the shirt. it is one of my faves. if only i was rich, your store would be bought out!!!

paintings are so amazing...as usual, my talented friend.

10:42 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i love that i can see your face in your work. that i have now seen it all in person and can see how you progress. you are amazing. seriously. begin to own that my new friend.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I cannot get over the realism to your paintings. They are really beautiful!

5:08 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i don't know where to start...

necklaces--gorgeous..you have really done them justice

that dress--too sweet, love the color!

the paintings--you have such talent...unbeleivable!

:)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Sarah .B. Scott said...

Your work is absolutely amazing! I linked in from Denise's blog.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

amazing paintings! (are they oil?)

you are quite busy and very crafty!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home