Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Self portrait Tuesday- Introduce yourself


A few more tid-bits to help introduce myself.

I hate the way I look in pictures! All of them! I don’t even have one wedding picture up in my house. V sad!

I talk to myself…a lot! I am humiliated on a regular basis as I notice people watching me in places like the grocery store.

One of my favorite things to do is lay on a blanket on the grass in the sun (and hopefully a breeze) and read.

I love fish tanks. They are so soothing and lovely! I would love to be a marine biologist and study fish and marine mammals.

I love to twirl around my kitchen with my head back and my eyes closed. It is big and I can twirl three times from the entry way to the back counter. It makes me feel happy instantly, free and a bit like a kid again.

I don’t call me friends enough. I mean to, I really do. I think I wait until I will have uninterrupted time and it just doesn’t happen. I love my girl and need to show it more! I am thinking about Beth, Margaret, Mary, Kristen and all my Jen’s!

It is just ridiculous how much I love gardens and flowers. They just lift my spirits instantly!

I really want to live out of the US. Ever since I was a kid I always wanted to live in England, I am a huge anglophile!! I would love to live anywhere in Europe. Now more than ever, I just don’t like the direction our country is going.

11 Comments:

Blogger M said...

This is great!!! I can totally picture you twirling in your kitchen. And I can understand where you are coming from with wanting to live outside the States- England is heaven. I want to live in Italy for awhile, enjoy teh sun and culture and history.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

You have such pretty lips!

I love laying on a blanket in the sun too, but only on cooler days. I hate the humidity and too much heat.

Like the continued intro......
XOXO

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spin in my house too, although in three spins I can spin from one end of my house to the other :). I also hate photos of myself, none on the shelves here! You however, are lovely.

5:27 PM  
Blogger kelly rae said...

oh, i love these little tidbits. yes, i want to live, and could fully see myself living, in europe, with my adventurous husband. i agree about out country. truely, it worries me!

6:10 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

you should not be worried about
how you look in pictures...they
always look sweet from here...
(heh. perhaps i should
practice what i preach though)
(heehee)

and i so get you
about the flowers and gardens
and instant happiness...
i feel the same way.
:)

3:34 AM  
Blogger Left-handed Trees... said...

I love that you admitted to talking to yourself "...a lot"--rest assured that you are not the only one being humiliated in the check-out line!

9:35 AM  
Blogger boho girl said...

pretty~natural~you!

just arrived home an hour ago.
tired~me.
will divulge tomorrow...

love and miss you, pretty girl.

enjoyed your intro v. much!

6:51 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

i wish you would see how beautiful you are...

we should go to the aquarium some day soon...i love marine animals too and wish i could swim with the whales and the otters.

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such an open beauty... I love your face!

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem like such a lovely person. Thank you for your comment on my blog. I will be back often.

2:06 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

Great list! I loved meeting you some more, learning things about you!

P.S. I'm nervous because June is filling up here - and I'm going home at the end of it - when are you coming? When are you in London??

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home