Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Self portrait Tuesday- Imperfections






This months SPC is imperfections. This should be an easy topic for me, as I can’t seem to stop thinking about my imperfections lately. When you’re faced with major life changes and challenges, you can’t help but take a good long look at your life, at yourself. I have been chronicling all my inadequacies and reasons why I don’t feel up to the many challenges ahead. I can’t help but wonder if who I am resembles who I want to be.

I seem to be running with fear and anger these days. I guess they are really two sides of the same coin.

10 Comments:

Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Look at you-what a pretty top-and I love the moement, angle and tone here.

And stop that picking on yourself or I will have to come smother you with hugs:)

2:55 PM  
Blogger Grassroots social worker said...

Yin and yang...I wrote about this on my blog yesterday...don't judge it...accept it as your completeness. It's all about transformation. You are in a beautiful space.

5:39 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

i want to twirl too.

what a lovely photogragh of your beautiful profile.

gorgeous you...

6:29 PM  
Blogger kerry said...

i think you're right about fear and anger... and i think i'm fearful of my anger and angry about my fear. i like this picture too... the image matches your words and makes it stick in my mind.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

That twirling looks FUN!!! And your outfit is to die for.

xoxox

~Georgia

10:21 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Beautiful shot! Fear and anger can be toxic so turn and send it on its way :)

11:08 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

interesting and great portrait...

11:14 AM  
Blogger Deb R said...

That photo is beautiful and is a fascinating way to express the feelings you're going through.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

Your words resonate with me and your picture is perfect :)

love to you sweet girl :)

XxxDarlene

10:33 PM  
Blogger claireylove said...

looks like you've grown some wings there!
time to use them?...
beautiful portrait x

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home