Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday Scribblings- Who can I still be?




Who can I still be, that is a great question and one I have been contemplating for weeks now.

I can be a person that is no longer afraid. I can face life’s adventures and challenges with an open mind and heart. I can use the unique opportunities that I am being given to create a glorious life. To help others and raise awareness on issues that need attention and connect with people most people never meet or even think about.

I will own that I deserve abundance and it is ok to accept it, there is no shame in it. It is right to love oneself and someday I will do this fully. I can allow myself to rest more, be still more and fully embrace the need for stillness.

I can accept that I don’t have to have all the answers right now, they will be shown to me in due time. I can trust the flow of life and just relax and enjoy the ride. I can cherish each moment.

10 Comments:

Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Ok-thanks for writing my post tonight.....I swear I want and probably will repeat the essence of what you say here-I am at a very similar spot in my journey.....

We can and will be

5:08 PM  
Blogger Madeleine said...

"I can face life’s adventures and challenges with an open mind and heart".....well i would say that you are so doing that right now.
I too, wish i could allow myself time for stillness and rest. it seems like a luxury i cannot afford myself.
You are a talented woman, Letha, who's life is full of so many amazing possiblities. i cannot wait to watch them unfold.
lovely words to read tonight!
xxx

5:54 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Lovely words and picture of a woman cherishing the moment :)

6:51 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

YES!!!

love you,
den xoxo

9:07 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

yes. yes. yes. i love this. your strength shines through. you inspiring deep strength my dear. thank you for this. i am so blessed to know you.

9:26 PM  
Blogger meghan said...

What a beautiful picture, a beautiful woman and beautiful words - you are incredible! It's ALL going to happen!!

1:45 AM  
Blogger M said...

What gorgeous words, so powerful, so true. I want a lot of the same things. Love your photo as well, beautiful!
You can do it!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this! Beautiful words--and what a fabulous picture of you!

See, I see you doing these things everyday. You are amazing.

9:56 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

ahhhhhh...

i especially
love that last paragraph!

perfect!
:)

11:15 AM  
Blogger Darlene said...

You Are Adorable!!!

;) love to you

xxx d

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home